Having video content on our website can add a whole new dimension to your business. The key to video content is having a video marketing plan in place with key objectives. What do you want your video content to do? demonstrate how to do something, show people how you can help them or perhaps show some case studies? If you are interested in maximising your website and potentially reducing your marketing visit the www.socialb.co.uk
James Wedmore outlines the 5 youtube videos your company has to make!!!! For UK production www.onlinetvgroup.com
James Wedmore shows you how to get more loyal, committed subscribers on youtube and why subscribers are important
This brief presentation will show you ten ways that online video and corporate tv can immediately benefit your business. VideoNews programs, promotional videos, product demonstration videos, training videos, induction videos, video testimonials, video profiles, video websites, qr code video launching and videoflyers. See more at http://onlinetvgroup.com (020) 8850 0204 Now playing Our aim is to make companies like yours aware of the many...
We can produce highly affordable promotional videos to build your brand, promote your products and improve your website rankings. In particular we can produce product videos that immediately increase sales both online and instore.
This years Internet Retailer Conference revealed that online product videos can boost sales conversion by 25 percent or more! What different would that make to your bottom line!
What's more your shoppers can scan qr codes on your labels and watch these product videos in store, on their mobile phones. They can then be persuaded to buy your products without even having to wait for a shop assistant.
To help the sales process still further we can capture the enthusiasm your clients have for your products and services in highly persuasive video testimonials that can positively influence any prospect and dispel any lingering doubts.
And online video doesn't just increase sales it can dramatically decrease costs.
For example our video training company replaces repetitive, classroom-based training with video-based, online learning; complete with multiple choice timed assessment tests, electronic note taking, downloadable study aids, delegate tracking, feedback and real-time audit trails. Delegates no longer need to travel, training can be done in their own time and at their own pace, and the costs of training facilities and resources are greatly reduced. Most importantly once the video-based learning programs have been produced they can be used again and again at no extra costs.
The same applies to the induction process, your new employees can meet your management team, tour your facilities and undertake mandatory training simply by watching online videos from their home or desk. Again your cost savings will be immense.
And why not put a human face on your company with impressive video profiles of you and your staff., that will strengthen client relationships, build your individual personal brands and help you develop your social networks. These video profiles can be a simple presentation to camera or a full scale interview with celebrity interviewers such as Ruby Wax.
Once you have sufficient video collateral we can build your online corporate tv channel, which can regularly broadcast news to your industry, promote and sell your products and services, train your employees and clients, introduce your staff, induct your new starters and build a sizeable community of potential customers.
And finally... we can present new and exciting video-based products and services such as these Video Flyers, the perfect fusion of video and print, that will impress your clients and give you a distinct competitive edge.
These are just some of the online tv solutions on offer but the online video industry is evolving at a breakneck pace.
That's why we keep our clients, prospects, and partners informed of all the important developments in this industry with a highly informative videonewsletter which you can subscribe to using the button above .
With almost 27 million people in the UK watching online video every month; search engines prioritising video-rich websites; executives stating a preference to receive information in a video format; and videos dramatically increasing online sales it is no wonder that more and more UK companies are realizing the need to increase their use of online video.
And the Online TV Group are here to help, delivering some of the most cost effective, creative and innovative online video services in the UK , at the right price with a cast of highly professional newsreaders and tv presenters (look smug),
Well that's a brief summary of our activities, but you can watch more detailed videos on each service, meet our other presenters, view sample videos, receive invaluable advice and catch up on industry news by accessing the many videos on our website
In this part of the series on Ustream.tv, I give ideas about how to use Ustream.tv as part of your social media campaign to build customer relationships. The internet is great for finding people who are interested in your products. But at some point, you must change your internet relationship from a distant, impersonal one to a human, real one ( http://tinyurl.com/luh6eh ). Streaming live video is a great tool to make that change. Ustream...
Ustream.tv is a site where you can stream live video to the web. There are many features of Ustream which make it easy to interact with your viewers in real time. These features can be used to build customer relations and gain trust. The more trust you have from your customers, the more your business can grow. This is the first part of the "Tour of Ustream" where we look at the features of the dashboard and the page created for your show...
Get our FREE Stay With Me Technique checklist and other resources here: http://www.soldwithvideo.com/articles... There is a lot that goes into video marketing and this video helps teach you some of the tips and techniques you can use to keep your viewers on your video. You always want to avoid any of your video viewers leaving your page and visiting your competitions videos. With The Stay With Me technique you can use some YouTube video...
The URL you use to share your channel on YouTube actually makes a difference in both your channel's and video's ranking in search. In fact, this little video SEO tip moves some people's videos from ranking in the 30s to moving it to the number 1 search result! We explain it and how it works in this week's Creator's Tip video. To read a bit more about this video SEO tip, read this article: http://rseo.co/KpvVFB
One of the best things you can do to grow your audience on YouTube is to seed your videos by reaching out to other influencers in your niche. This doesn't just mean spamming people with your video content, but instead involves forming partnerships and relationships with these influencers by offering content that's valuable to them in a way that benefits their audience. For this week's Creator's Tip episode Tim Schmoyer and Kevin Nalty talk...
Video Marketing is a powerful online marketing tool to drive massive traffic to your website and convert that traffic into leads, prospects, customers and clients. Today people are spending more time on the internet sourcing for information, leisure and business purposes. There are as many as 3 billion views of videos on YouTube daily. But you need to make sure you stay away from all the current video marketing myths!
With the sharks and charlatans out there, it's difficult to know what works and what is going to get you banned. So we have put together 6 points that you must obey in order to get rankings, leads, sales and results when using video in your business.
So here are 6 Myths and some top tips for online video:
1) Drags and Pauses When a video comes to an end on YouTube, you might notice a bunch of related videos show up. It's YouTube's way of keeping you watching videos (and they earn they money from the ads they show you). Now, some people think that to combat this problem, they should add in some dead time or a drag at the end of the video which will mean the video plays for longer at the end and no related videos will show. Don't do that! You see, YouTube don't like it and are banning these videos but also, it'll increase your time on your videos and that's the number one thing people will look at. Too long and they'll leave... not good. So some other people have suggested pauses at the end of the video. In the annotation section, you can add in a pause. Do this and it'll mean you can stop the video at the end (with no additional video time) and nobody can see the related video until the pause ends (but you get to decide how long that is). Again, don't do this. You will jeopardize your rankings. - we've seen it happen on our own videos and client videos.
2) Tag Ripping Not a good idea. Some people will just copy the best videos and steal their tags of their videos and hope they'll get the same ranking. First off, this doesn't work. YouTube are more savvy than you might think! But also, you'll only ever going to do as well as that other video. You'll rarely beat them and they might not know what they are doing. Not a good idea. Instead, use clustered keywords and that's the best method for ranking your videos.
3) Just have 1 channel? Just one channel will not provide the best return on your time and financial investment. You see, your channel is very important, but you can grow by adding more channels and relevant channels. If you have multiple channels that provide value for your viewers then you will be getting maximum exposure. Plus, when you have more channels building authority, you can start to get some incredible results.
4) 3 minutes in length is best. No it's not! We've tested things over and over and you'll get your best result by keeping your videos concise and try to keep them to 90 seconds or so. Get rid of all the waffle and keep the content value-rich.
5) Socks and Cartoon Videos Well, for business this simple will not work. You wan tto be building respect, authority, credibility and if you start using socks, puppets, cartoons or anything esle you're going to be really damaging your brand. 1 video like this and it'll destroy what you've been building for years. Just don't do it. You might be nervous, anxious, worried or you might even think you're not "pretty enough". Look, it's not about being perfect, it's about being a human being and showing yourself to be someone that your viewers can get to know, like and trust.
6) Fiverr, Traffic Geyser, TubeMogul Okay, here is a strategy that used to work. Create a video and then distribute it to as many places as possible to see if you can get more views. Whilst it used to work (kinda), YouTube and Google have been cracking down on duplicate content, hence you may have seen lots of people's accounts being frozen. It's all in the panda update. Fiverr - it has been used many times and taught as a great place to get backlinks. Whilst YouTube are still allowing videos to rank despite the spamming backlinks, be sure that they will come and find you. All that effort to creating the video and then it's just taken down for spamming it with backlinks? It'll become a huge problem in future. Anyway, you can use many other more powerful strategies to REALLY get results from video marketing.
Here is a tutorial on how to easily create a video sitemap for Google. it includes creation of the xml file and easily entering the data required to create a successful google video sitemap. the result? videos on your site will be indexed and Google will find them. Get A1 Sitemap generator from http://www.microsystools.com/products/sitemap-generator/
Can your videos be found on Google? Learn about Video Sitemaps, which help make your video content easier for users to search on Google. For more info, visit http://www.google.com/videositemaps
TopRankMarketing.com CEO Lee Odden interviews Paul Carff, Sr. Developer Advocate at Google. They discuss Paul's role as a liaison between Google and the webmaster and business community, Paul's current area of focus (video search), common pitfalls around videos and best practices for using video sitemaps. This is Paul's first video interview as a Google employee. Congratulations Paul and well done! Check out this video from Google for...
BMW Asia's Lito German joins us once again to talk about how offline sponsorships should have a digital marketing component to create a complete brand experience for the consumer. He also touches on the power of online video and how regional and country marketers can localize global assets for great results. Watch this video all of the way through you will learn loads!!
We all know that content is king, but what good is it to create content that no one will see? Do you know when is the best time to create content? Do you know when the best time is to share content? How about the best time to publish content? I guess it all depends upon the objective of creating your content. Do you want the most shares or the most views? Well this video discusses that issue. If you don''t want to watch the video...
Although different content may have a different audience on YouTube and thus the best day and time to publish your video may vary, here's what I've found to be the best time to publish videos to YouTube for channels I've been a part of in the past. I'd love to hear what day and time works best for your to publish your content to YouTube for your audience. Comment below! Thanks!
YouTube will be switching all users to the new channel design in March of 2012. Don't get stuck with a lame default channel. Learn how to customize your channel with a background image and take advantage of all new features. Download your YouTube Background Template Here: http://vidiseo.com/how-to-edit-new-youtube-channel/
This week on The Reel Web we share with you guys several updates that have happened on YouTube that were overlooked, as well as a complete overhaul that's coming to Vimeo's website sometime soon. We also discuss YouTube's new announcement of having 60 hours of video uploaded to their site every minute and we go a bit more in-depth with a statistic that Revision3 pointed out in one of their recent blog posts and how lean-back viewers might...
We all know it's important that we upload video content on a regular basis because it helps us build momentum, increases our videos' ranking in search, and keeps our audience engaged. But sometimes keeping up with a regular schedule is just too difficult because our content requires high production value that's unreasonable to pull off on a weekly basis. Other times it's just because we don't have any more ideas for video content. In this...